A very strange bio...
I am digging through some poetry files, looking for what to read at my Art Bar feature next Tuesday, and found this bio:
Random Facts about Cynthia Gould:
- According to Hazmat Agfa, she painted a fine 1971-era Science Fiction novel cover that adorns his living room wall. Oh, and she cured boredom. That was cool.
- She is the singer-guitarist of Toronto's most shamefully filthy but hilarious drunk rock band High Heels Lo Fi.
- She married Rock & Roll at the Elvis chapel in Las Vegas
- She's working on a new book of poetry, so if you know of any good local publishers who are actually accepting new submissions this spring, please let her know ASAP
- She sleeps with a dagger under her bed
These are all true things. But strange that I would use this list as a spoken word bio? ha!