Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Artsy Summertime

High Heels Lo Fi is playing with Less Than Three and Urban Canal in Brantford on Saturday August 23 at Therapy Lounge - 16 Market Street. If you're in the neighbourhood, come on out!
Our next Toronto show is Friday August 29th at Amsterdam Bicycle Club (54 The Esplanade - beside Old Spaghetti Factory). We have the whole night, there will be surprises and special guests - don't miss it! Facebook Event here.


I am performing spoken word features in August and September - stay tuned for details
I'll be trying to sell paintings like crazy for the next few months (house construction bills - OUCH!), so please stay tuned to cynthiagould.com and my Facebook group for postings. Or email me - I can do a special piece in the size / style / colours you're looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home