Monday, September 19, 2011

aye, 'tis mid-September

- avast, me hearties! shiver me timbers & pass the grog, it be International Talk like a Pirate Day!

(but not "type like a pirate day", so...)

- i survived the 3 Day Novel Contest again, just barely. i really should have taken that long weekend to rest. i don't think i'll do the contest again for a good long while.
- i've started painting again, and am busily sketching two different series. looking forward to seeing how it turns out. if you're looking for affordable holiday gifts, email me ASAP ( cynthia.gould at gmail.com ) and we can chat about doing something special for you!
- New Art Blog - http://cynthiagould.tumblr.com
- Photo Stream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynthiagould (warning, some partial nudity)

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Paul Maki said...

Hi Cyn! Not much to report over here, but wanted to check in. Still participating in various podcasts from time-to-time, I may be participating in a regularly-produced one where I would be a regular host, but we'll see if it gets off the ground.

Slogging away at work.

Family is great, I should probably post some pics to LJ or something I guess. Hope you and Mike are well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home