Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inspirational Art, My Next Poetry Book

http://www.amandawachobtattoo.com/ - click on Abstract. Wow.

I'm working on a new poetry collection, and I'm floundering on the organization of it. Should it be laid out in the order the poems were written? By subject grouping? By size? I just can't seem to wrangle a system. I keep ending up with trippy abstract "things i think", "things i vent", "stuff i wrote on the subway", etc.

any suggestions? if you read poetry, how do you prefer a book to be laid out & ordered?

i really would like to get this collection finished by mid-summer, and published eventually. (hopefully) but i'm at the point where i need to compile a printed, draft version in order for me to see it properly.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home