Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally painting again!

I've cleared enough space in the art studio that I can finally paint again. I'm finishing up some pieces that have been hanging around forever, selling old pieces off at a huge discount, and making a lot of sketches for new work.

It's weird... back when I was doing a ton of art shows and won a few awards in 2004 & 2005 for my painting, I saw it as something that could eventually become a retirement income for me. But now I'm not sure. I would really like to sell enough art this summer to clear my credit card. Wonder if that's possible.

I'm excited about my new sketches - have been condensing the elements of my work that seem the most ME and distilling them. This is going to be a very colourful spring. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home