Friday, September 07, 2007

toxic wastes me - another anti-perfume rant

someone came into my workspace today wearing perfume, and not seeing the sign on my door. i didn't notice at first (i can't smell it, only react to it) until i started coughing and choking. i asked if she was wearing perfume, she said yes. i said sorry, but i'm extremely allergic to it, and continued coughing and choking. she took a half step back, said she understands, she has allergies, babble babble babble... i finally had to raise my voice and say I'll Have To Ask You To Leave - I can't breathe, I need my inhaler!

it's almost THREE HOURS LATER and i'm still wheezing, and feel like i've been punched in the chest - because of one inconsiderate person who doesn't understand allergies and talks a mile a minute.

i've officially stopped attempting to be polite to people. they just don't care. everyone is SO far beyond self-centred... i give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home