Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A New Creative Marathon

Since I've participated in the Three Day Novel Contest for ten years in a row, it's time for a change this Labour Day weekend. I'm going to have a studio purging & art marathon.

I reserve the right to change my mind and simply drink wine in the garden all weekend, but I do think I'll get some catching up done on the paintings currently in progress. I would truly love to make some progress on the art studio - it's simply insane. Perhaps I'll just set those 15 boxes of books & art supplies out on the porch and someone will take them away for me, and replace them with a shelf. Is there such a thing as a clutter fairy that will just make it all go away? I would buy her wine. The really good stuff. We're talkin' Tedeschi Amarone at $45 a bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home